BSMQ is pleased to announce changes to the QSOLs effective 8 October 2015.
To ensure occupations available for nomination by BSMQ reflect the needs of Queensland industry, BSMQ regularly reviews the occupations, specialist skills and mandatory licensing, registration or memberships on our QSOLs. This helps to ensure migrants have a stronger likelihood of securing employment in Queensland.
From 8 October 2015
- Amendments to occupations available for Queensland nomination
- A new stream is available under the subclass 190 visa for migrants who are already working in Queensland under another visa subclass.
Transitional arrangements for occupations that have changed or been removed from a QSOL
Expressions of Interest (EOIs) lodged prior to 5 October 2015 will be accepted based on the requirements of the QSOL of 3 September 2014.
Lodged applications must be decision ready, that is all outstanding documents including licensing and registration, must be provided by 19 October 2015.
If you have already been contacted by BSMQ to provide further information to submit or finalise your application, you have until 15 October 2015 to lodge your final application with BSMQ.
Lodged applications must be decision ready, that is all outstanding documents including licensing and registration must be provided in order for a nomination to be completed.
Lists effective from 8 October 2015
- Currently working in Queensland in their skilled occupation
- Skills in demand open for interstate and international applicants
- Alumni of Queensland universities with a Masters or PhD