BSMQ is pleased to announce our skilled visa nomination program for visa subclasses 190 and 489 is now open. Our new Queensland Skilled Occupation Lists (QSOL) is also now available on our website here.
In order to be considered, you must submit a new Expression of Interest (EOI). Please make sure you read the information about Queensland skilled visa nomination, in particular:
- About state nomination for skilled migrants
- Skilled Visa Options
- Important information for all applicants
Our blog posts on our application process and requirements are also useful resources:
- Your guide to migrating to Queensland
- How to migrate to Queensland: Step 1 Research, Research, Research
- How to write a commitment statement for skilled migrants
Please be reminded that if you have already submitted an EOI with SkillSelect that has not been considered prior to the program re-opening, your EOI is no longer valid and you will be required to resubmit an EOI. Only EOIs meeting new criteria will be considered.
Please note: due to increased volume of EOIs, BSMQ’s assessment turnaround time has increased. Do not contact us regarding your EOI, as we will contact you in due course about the outcome of your EOI.