Business and Skilled Migration Queensland (BSMQ), in conjunction with Asialink and McCullough Robertson, held an investment focused lunch-time seminar “Queensland – the emerging international investment destination for business migrants” on 19 October 2017.
It was well attended by over 55 people, with informative speakers and a panel discussion on Queensland as an ideal location for business migration and investment. The Queensland Trade and Investment Commissioner for Hong Kong, Julie-Anne Nichols, spoke on the market opportunities in Hong Kong for Queensland exporters, foreign investment into Queensland, and other service sector opportunities between Queensland and Hong Kong.
Greg McKean, manager of BSMQ, moderated the session with six speakers:
1. Enda Stankard, Executive Director, Moelis Australia
For a brief overview about Moelis Australia and their SIV products, please click here.
2. Steve Elliott, Senior Investment Adviser, Macquarie Wealth Management, Macquarie Group Limited
Find out more about Macquarie’s services here.
3. Diane Dixon, Project Director, Gold Coast Health & Knowledge Precinct
4. Julie-Anne Nichols, Queensland Government Trade and Investment Commissioner for Hong Kong
For more information about TIQ, visit our website.
5. Scott Kelly, Managing Director, CEO Australia, Real Asset Management
Find out who is Real Asset Management here.
6. John Kettle, Partner, McCullough Robertson Lawyers
For an overview about McCullough Robertson, see their international brochure.
Many attendees asked questions around the different state nominated visas and the products and opportunities that the speakers could provide in line with the state nominated program.
Enda of Moelis and Scott of Real Asset Management also announced they will be both opening offices in Brisbane.
For information about business migration and investment, see:
You can also find an article on the TIQ website about the event.