News from Migration Queensland
The Migration Queensland Program is NOW OPEN
The Migration Queensland State Nomination Program is now open from Tuesday 26 October 2021.
For further details on the status of the business and skilled programs, please see the ‘Business Program’, ‘Skilled Program’, and ‘491-SBO (Small Business Owners) pathway’ tiles under ‘Program updates’ on the Migration Queensland homepage.
- if you are a skilled applicant, you must submit a brand new EOI from Tuesday 26 October 2021.
- If you are a business applicant, we will pick up your EOI from the 1 July 2021.
To review the Department of Home Affairs and Migration Queensland criteria for each state nominated visa subclass, please see:
We have also launched our new Migration Queensland website and we hope you enjoy some of the exciting new features such as:
- Resources - for both migrants and migration agents/lawyers
- Success Stories - learn about the journey of successful migrants to Queensland
- Cities and Regions - discover diverse cities and regions of Queensland you may decide to call home
We look forward to receiving your application welcoming you to the beautiful state of Queensland!
Last published: 12:11 PM, Friday, 5 November 2021